Duplicate Entries in SharePoint List

Feb 17, 2010 at 4:39 PM

I am using the SharePoint List MA for ILM 2007 to populate a Phone List.  I have never used an extensible MA before so I am not very familiar with "Change type attribute" but I feel it has something to do with my situation.  I have been successful in implementing the MA to export to the list, however it creates duplicate records. When I run an export how do I use the "Change type attribute" values?

Coordinator
Feb 22, 2010 at 3:25 PM
Edited Feb 24, 2010 at 10:18 PM
jbwilliams1967 wrote:

I am using the SharePoint List MA for ILM 2007 to populate a Phone List.  I have never used an extensible MA before so I am not very familiar with "Change type attribute" but I feel it has something to do with my situation.  I have been successful in implementing the MA to export to the list, however it creates duplicate records. When I run an export how do I use the "Change type attribute" values?

You shouldn't have to do anything with the "Change Type Attribute".  That should already be configured for you when you install the MA.  It sounds like you may either have your join rules configured incorrectly, or you're not doing imports.  Can you give some detail on how you have the MA set up, what specific configuration changes you made after installing, and what runs you've done on the MA?

Feb 23, 2010 at 4:33 PM

Steven you were right... I had the JOIN misconfigured. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.